- The administrator of personal data collected via the Store is ABS SERWIS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Lublin-Wschód in Lublin with its registered office in Świdnik, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000560813, NIP: 9462653161, REGON: 361638355, share capital: PLN 100,000, place of business and address for service: ul. Kościelna 5/L5, 20-307 Lublin, e-mail address: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator" and being also the Service Provider.
- The Customer's personal data is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) and the Electronic Services Act of July 18, 2002 (Journal U. No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes,
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of the persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- marketing (Newsletter),
- contacting the client,
- other activities related to the performance of the Sales Agreement, including SHIPMENT of goods.
- First name and last name,
- NIP and company name,
- Address (street and house/apartment number, postal code, city),
- Phone number,
- E-mail adress.
- Markings identifying the end of the telecommunications network or the ICT system used by the Service Recipient.
- Information about the start, end and scope of each use by the Customer of the service provided electronically.
- Information on the use by the Service Recipient of services provided electronically.
BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- Using the Store, concluding contracts for the provision of electronic services via the Store or concluding Product Sales Agreements, which involves the need to provide personal data, is completely voluntary. The data subject independently decides whether he wants to start using the services provided electronically by the Service Provider or conclude a Product Sales Agreement in accordance with the Regulations.
- According to Art. 23 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997, data processing is allowed, among others When:
- the data subject consents to it, unless it concerns the deletion of data concerning him.
- it is necessary for the performance of the contract when the data subject is a party to it or when it is necessary to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject.
- The processing of personal data by the Administrator always takes place within the grounds of admissibility of their processing listed in point 2. Data processing will be related to the performance of the contract or the need to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject. In addition, before concluding contracts for the provision of electronic services available through the Store, the future Service Recipient is informed about the need to accept the Regulations.
THE RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO OWN DATA AND CORRECTION
- The Service Recipient has the right to access their own personal data and correct them.
- Each person has the right to control the processing of data concerning them contained in the Administrator's data set, and in particular the right to request supplementation, updating, rectification of personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal, if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to in points 1 and 2, you can use it by sending an appropriate e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Service Provider's store uses "cookies". No change in the browser settings on the part of the Service Recipient is tantamount to consent to their use.
- The installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services in the Store. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Store, in particular those requiring authorization.
- The Store uses three types of "cookies": "session", "permanent" and "analytical".
- "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Customer's end device until logging out (leaving the Store).
- "Permanent" "cookies" are stored in the Customer's end device for the time specified in the "cookie" parameters or until they are deleted by the Customer.
- "Analytical" cookies enable better understanding of how the Service Recipient interacts with the content of the Store, better organize its layout. "Analytical" "cookies" collect information on how the Customer uses the Store, the type of website from which the Customer was redirected, and the number of visits and time of the Customer's visit to the Store's website. This information does not register specific personal data of the Service Recipient, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the Store.
- The service recipient has the right to decide on the access of "cookies" to his computer by selecting them in advance in his browser window. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects data against unauthorized access, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Service Provider provides appropriate technical measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent electronically.